Thursday, December 16, 2004

Sportsman in me !!

hehehe.. it seems the dormant sportsperson in me has finally woken up!
Out of the blue I get a circular stating that we have our annual sports day(my Company and sports..naah..they dont go together!).

But wait..its true..I get millions of mails from all my fellow team members asking me to join them in various events(I never knew I was so popular -- Tendulkar must be surprised! )

So -- after a long time..(rather first time in life!).. my sportsperson woke up!
And to my surprise I find myself participating in almost all the games..except Lawn Tennis!!

Lets see..how do I perform..maybe I would do better than Indian olymics squad!! Who knows!!

But then..it will give me my much awaited break..might make me smile for some time!!
I am really looking forward to it!

No comments: