Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Enjoying work!

Its been quite hectic for the last 3 weeks or so! Never for a moment was I free in office till last evening.

And I enjoyed every bit of this engagement... I am totally fascinated by my work right now. Debugging a multithreaded program in a real time environment is fun..18 threads in total..with a lot of scheduling and context switches in between!

Had an amazing weekend... met close friends..chatted for a loooooooooong time, quite like college days! Fleeced Aashica for a rather expensive birthday treat.. now that my time is approaching, am a bit terrified!

Have been reading a lot... have had discussions on various topics of interest..saw a couple of movies (loved Black!), booked tickets for home... spoke to dear ones...

Basically doing things which please me. I am very happy these days! Things are brighter now!

No comments: