Monday, August 20, 2007

Moods of the sky

Sometimes being a little attentive pays. I was sitting happily on my terrace sipping a refreshing up of tea when suddenly lights changed. The sun had just set and it was lovely.


I wasted not a single moment, got hold of my camera and ran up to the highest spot to capture the fiery mood of sky. And this is what I got:



twilight



twilight



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I guess these are what we call magic moments in landscape photography. The moods of sky changed within 5 minutes to become normal. It really was awesome. Other than underexposing the photos by 1 stop, I have done nothing else. For a change I'm really happy, not with the outcome but with the fact that I could make some use of nature's mood and that too, in time. :-)


No comments: